Forgive me o Allah.



Whenever I felt very down... I will just sit or sleep. I don't want anyone to be around me. not even my parent. I wanna lay in bed all day and think about where did I go wrong? what did I do wrong? such a selfish and ungrateful thought of me. I experienced same situation for plenty of time.. and here I am.. experiencing them again. feel very down and seems like everything is just so wrong. I sometimes think about give up everything....other than reciting the holy quran, and listening to ayah... I will browse many pieces of a good vid of encouraging message and yes in some ways.. Its actually leave a very positive impact on me.. from this day onwards.. I wanted to change the way I react with such feeling... yes I still need my time alone.. but I wish I could at least.. kneel down and pray to Allah.. no matter how hard and painful it is. I hope to always remember that nothing in this world.. can help better than Allah. Dia Allah... maha besar.. maha kaya.. maha pengasih... 
berdoa laaa pada Allah...
supplication is our biggest shield. 
Just my personal recommendation...


Above all.. never leave du'a and the obligatory prayer in our daily life... doa dan terus doa.. even I sometimes felt very lost and down that I don't want to pray anymore.. but I force myself.. because without Allah.. I'm nothing. and Death come at time when we don't even expect. Please remind each other.. we're human. we have flaws.. iman depleted and we not always on the right track.. but please.. lets us remind each other.. each day... 
May Allah hear us, grant us happiness in dunya and akhira. 



Salam..
XOXO
AJ