Forgive me O Allah


Forgive me ya Allah
Here I am this is me..
just a weak.. really weak
human being in front of you my beloved
with a heart bleeding
weeping out the fear of Allah..
with tears dropping
with a body shivering
with pain exploding..
asking you for forgiveness mercy
o Allah forgive me
Oh Allah..
sometimes my life
may be corrupted and rough
sometimes my tests
and journeys get
so tough
but for the sake of you...
it will never be enough..
What have I done to come closer to you Allah?
All what I have done is worth nothing..
and when I give up just a small thing for your sake...
you give me something better in its place..
O Allah forgive me..
But whatcan I do?
in front of you oh Allah...
Shouldn't I keep putting on myself blame
I looks all the things you gave me.. and it's sad to say..
that sometimes a day might pass..
without remembering to even say Alhamdullilah..
And If I want to name all what you gave me I know that surely... it will take me years and years to go through them all.. that is if I remember them.. all: and maybe..
just maybe... there are other things I still don't know about...
Oh Allah... this is only one thing I might forget to do..
and I ask you to always guide me upon what is true..
for your love would always be..
what I want to pursue
to you alone I pray and cry..
to please you I really humbly try..
You I obey..
worship
and abide
you are the one who will always be by my side
and today..
I will strive to be a better muslim than yesterday
only you know my destiny and what's the best in me so lead me to the right way
don't let me take the wrong way
and sway
I am your slave
and I ask you to always keep me strong and brave in this world full of harsh waves


cr : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L9vyNB3IGQ






sunday evening in College.



XOXO
AJ