November



Luckily I brought my laptop with me
Otherwise I’ll be dumbfounded
Stuck here with bunch of people
I never knew existed in my uni.
Laugh.
I did not bring my cellphone
Cause my smart phone suck
Remember it was me who always complaint
About smartphone
Now that I complaint again if only
I bring my cellphone
I could snap the beautiful view of the man-made
Lake in front me
And maybe I could snap those people
Around me who happily chattering with each other
While me
All alone with my laptop
Hoping for the rain to stop now
So that I could go to class
So that my bag and my clothes won’t drenched
Now that I’m completely drenched I don’t think
I have the guts to sit and focus on my Expert System Analysis
I was here.
Stuck in Pavi they said
The most famous place on earth
Okay kidding
Writing and did think about post this
Entry in my blog.
Yes I did right!
My hand pale
And my body shivering
Because of the rain and the wind
I could catch a cold tonight
And with the assignments
My final year project
No sleep for huh!
Truth is I still sleep even thought I shouldn’t
Sleep is an escape
You forget the world
For a moment
And the best part is
Sometimes
In my sleep the people
I love and I long the most
Appear in my sleep
Mum daddy adie idil and iman
And yes you.
The worst part is
You still want to sleep
Once you awake
Enough here
3/11/2015
Waiting for the rain to stop
Outskirts of comp shop
Next to the historical majestic lake
Sorry for exaggerate 

XOXO

Hujan tolong berhenti

AJ

Lots of love.