Run




Run

Hi, Been so stressed lately.. tons of things make a loud noises in my mind. I’m so tired of it. I put my best effort into it. But hey, I’ve gone through something tougher than this and I succeed. Alhamdullilah.. All praises be to Allah. I passed the obstacles because of him. Allah helped me all the way. And for this one thing.. surely Allah is with me. I Knew..  I will run and I don’t want to stay. I don’t want to fight for this because timing is suck. I’m clueless… I refuse to make it long. Let’s just stop. I want to focus more on my self-improvement.. One of my favourite people on earth said.. “If something is not good for you and you know it is toxic. You should run away from that thing not chase after them” well I actually applying the theories. I’ll take this is a dugaan from Allah for me.. for me to turn to him.. Allah miss my plea at night.. and I’ve been such an ungrateful slave. I should remember Allah more.. This is a rahmat from Allah for me. InsyaAllah… semua berhikmah. And sesungguhnya apa lah kudrat ku sebagai hamba Allah. Allah is with me….


Kuatkan diri,
Kentalkan Jiwa,
Be strong Allah is with you.

XOXO