Early at Dawn

bet everyone have gone to sleep happily.. wrap yourself in a blanket ugh just nice...well for me I am still wide awake. Literally doing nothing and blogging suddenly pop up. Rindu berblog oh.. dulu zaman budak-budak under 20-an rajin bebeno kamek berblog however lately malas pula.. post, I've delete most of them. yala kan malar pasal crush la heartbroken la. semuanya la useless. however I still kept some of them (DRAFT) sebagai kenangan nanti. A lot of things in my mind rn. Antarsesi, exam, balik, mama bapa and my sis and bros. rindu la apa la. perk of being a girl.  macam-macam pikir. About the antarsesi haiyo. paling win. lemme skip that part okay. It's hurt to think about grades and the like. btw tmr is the last day of cuti before kuliah bukaaa.. okay this is the hardest part. After a week of holiday. ops holidayyyy ke.. hahahahah. tbh I spent my mid sem break in my room doing nothing. I keluar to some pertemuan penting during the night only and pagi hari stay di bilik takut matahari. fefeling vampire sikit *wink. dan isnin ni, welcome rain to my life. next week will be a hectic week for me. with MBT, exam, assignment due odoi dogo... need to bertahan saja la. sabar kan. sekejap saja ba ni.. kan pujuk diri sendiri. okay laa sy sebenarnya berlegar saja ni di sini.. till we meet again , good dayy :')


XOXO.
AJ