hi.


I actually like it very much when I'm all alone and nobody know  me. 
what I am up too.
whom I like...
what my plan is...
I like it very much.
I treasure privacy so much. 
I share what I want. 
I guarded myself to extent... sometimes I am so mad at myself 
for setting out too many rules for me to follow. 
and also.. because I Grew up in such atmosphere. where freedom is rare and almost didn't exist. 
but over time.... 
I get it what I want the most for the past 20 years. 
and that's why
I adore freedom so much.
I don't like it when people ordering me around. tell me what to do's and don'ts 
I hate it when someone yell. 
like. boleh ja ba cakap bebaik.... 
also. I'm  a SLEEPY girl with a very busy schedule.
I need to wake up early everyday.
I need to work on my skincare routine every morning. 
I have to take breakfast.
I have to study. 
so yeah. isn't that busy?