Happy Birthday sis!




Sister, when we were little we fought alot. and even now.. we still fight. fight about cats, and mostly about chores. HAHAHA of course I won in every argument like most of the time xD. I ZERIOUSLY cannot accept it if I didn't win. hahaha I'M A BIG SISTER. jebal. BUT SHE'S TURNING 20 this year and just so you know. You will always be my little sis.. and I don't know maybe someday in the future then I can slowly learn to treat her like 20 

I honestly don't like those session when we both got mad over petty issues. we said the meanest thing to each other and on some occasion we become totally mute to each other because of the thing we have just said. It's not fun. HAHAHA but she like to take thing from my closet without my permission and I'm the kind of sister who sitting around.. bossy around and netflix. when these two thing happen,chances are there will be a nuclear bomb exploding in our small home.  

but as time goes by, as we both gotten older.. things changed. Well, we still fight but it is not as bad as in the past. Sekarang lebih banyak tolerant. In fact now we shared alot of thing (Makeup, skincare and everything) and my sis should be grateful! she's not a skincare freak like me... so when I buy product and the next day If I think that. the product isn't my tea, I give it to her.. and yeay she got plenty of beauty product she only use twice a month I think. xD FOR FREE. (that is the benefits of having a big sister)

we are different in many ways, the only interest that we shares is when baking, cats and kpop. hahaha. When I first away from home... the time when I left home for college, that is when I finally realize everything. there is nothing in this world like sister-bond. When I encountered other girl in college is like totally the upside downs. I realized how my sister had been there for me, she did alot of thing for me.. I know she's been trying to understand me.. 

when it is the other girl I have to hold myself and behave.. but when it is my sissy.. I can just do whatever I want because she's my sister. and I hate to admit this,but many times failed to take care of her feelings. 

I was stunned, at first.  this bitter and self-realization that come a little bit late... hurts me to death. and I feel a twinge of remorse... I SERIOUSLY DID. I regret every single thing I did in the past. well of course sister fighting is a part of the sister bonding time. but when it is too much.. it is not fun. and If only... I could turn back time, I don't want to act all bossy and being apathy when it comes to my sister feeling.. I want to take care of her. and being always there... when she have issues, or matter to talk to. I probably far from someone she looks up to. but then I'm just so glad because as time goes by.... we gotten closer and seems like time has JUST  erased the painful memories of yesterday... Now I only want to remember all the good times and I look forward to many many years of joy and beautiful day w sissy! 


Coffee and Crème 

" A special sister and best friend,
Time with you, I love to spend.
Always been there, through thick and thin,
I know your thoughts, through your grin.
A special sister and best friend,
My gratitude, I wish to send,
Your kindness keeps me very warm,
Great conversations are the norm.
A special sister and best friend,
Your dreams and thoughts, I shall defend.
We are more than just a team,
I'm your coffee, you're my crème"

by AnitaPoems.com

this is for adik. 



you will be my little sis.. forever insyaALLAH and I pray harder so that we and of course (MAMA BAPA IDIL IMAN) the whole family reunite in Jannah, Ameen 



Happy 20st Birthday sis. 



xoxo
annoying sister ever. I know. 



but you love me.. I know and I love you more than you love me.