Semoga berbahagia semua :)

                                                             * cr : google for this pic

Assalamualaikum semua? Selamat pagi.. salam subuh.. ugh! lama x update blog. Busy la katakan. Busy tidur and entah apa busy apa lagi. but hey! sedar atau tidak hari ni merupakan hari last tahun ni kan. Well, bitter sweet fact 2014 has come to an end. Let's greet 2015... to be honest I don't know what happened to me this year, I am still me masih kuat merapu di twitter. masih tidak jadi anak yang baik masih tidak jadi kakak yang baik masih kawan yang tidak berjasa. Iman pun mungkin sekecil zarah pun tidak sampai kuantitinya. Sedih nya.. Al fatihah untuk diri sendiri. I really want to change. I don't want to be that mad fangirl. oh please not anymore. Seriously I am 22 years already! I should start to think about my future. Buat sesuatu yang dapat bagi benefit kepada pihak lain.. Yes that's what I'm aiming for. Stop la bergembira. sudah sudah la having fun..sudah sudah la terperap di bilik kolej 24/7.. I want to contribute something! I don't know where on earth did I get this spirit from but. Aren't it's good? to have a positive plan.. to think about having a decent life for you and for the people you love. Yes! I like the idea so much. So let's start to listing out some possible "AZAM" I want to accomplish this year. By hook or by crook I HAVE TO. time wait for no one!

1. To be a good slave ( I am a servant )
2. Belajar Agama ( to be honest I am a lack muslim I still need to learn a lot and practice)
3. Jadi anak yang baik for my mom and dad :)
4. Dengar cakap mama and bapa ( x menyusahkan etc )
5. to be a very lovely and cool and good role to my three musketeers ( Idil, Iman and Adie )
6. Learn English ( to have a better opportunity )
7. Social ( involve in a self-improvement activities or simply majlis ilmu and so on )
8. menuntut ilmu sebanyak yang boleh.

so far this is what I am thinking of 2015. I want to be better. Honestly all this time I really had wasted a lot of my times into something useless. Tidak berfaedah dan sampai sekarang the thought of me being idiot and silly in the past years haunted me so much.  It lingers heavily in the back of my mind. Allhamdhulillah. lepas rajin baca buku motivasi , buku yang penuh dengan sindiran, dan blog blog nukilan hebat para local and foreign blogger. I slowly adapt the things I read into my life. Terlalu banyak dapatan and frankly said jumlah -ve much higher that +ve. "Berubah selagi ada masa" I read this from one of my a must visit blog. ( She's my favourite blogger I don't want to reveal her here. Not now ) TBH saya sebenar ada banyak benda mau kongsi. but I don't know how to express them. herm another bad behavior yang tidak baik untuk disemai. Well not that bad but, still it may cause a misunderstand and I don't want that.

Lastly happy new year people. Let's live 2015 with love. Struggle to be better than past years. struggle semata-mata untuk mendapat redha Allah S.W.T dan semoga 2015 menjadi satu titik perubahan besar dalam hidup kita di dunia. Semoga kita dirahmati Allah S.W.T dan berada di bawah lindungan-NYA. Ameen.

with hope semoga ini memberi manfaat :)